96 Hrs (24 hrs - Online, 72 hrs - Campus and Project)
Understanding the Film Workflow and Terminology Able to Edit and DI in the projects of Dialogue and Music video. Easily Operating the tools in AVID Media and DaVinci Resolve Software
- • Learn Basic of Video Editing in AVID Media Composer and Basic of Colour Grading in DaVinci Resolve Software.
No of weeks: 12 WEEKENDS
• Online Classes will be held for 2 Hrs per Day on weekends (Sat & Sun) - 24 hours
• Face to face class / Project @ campus will be for 6 hours on weekends - 72 hours
Participation certificate will be provided
• Anyone with an interest in filmmaking is eligible for this course.
• Qualification : 12th & Above
• Medium of Instruction: English
Candidates should have high speed internet facilities at home with Laptop/Desktop/Tab
Last date for Registration: 10/10/20
COURSE STARTS FROM: 17/10/20
Timing: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Online Class (12 Days * 2 hrs) = 24 Hrs (only on Weekends, Both Sat & Sun)
In Campus Training: 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
(12 Days * 6) = 72 Hrs (only on Weekends, Both Sat & Sun)
Limited seats apply early.
Rs 40,000/- (inclusive of taxes). The payment has to be transferred to our bank (details given below).
Interested persons may apply online (form below) or contact us by email or by phone (+91 96770 44898) for any further clarifications.
Please note that fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Name: L.V. Prasad Film & TV Academy
- Payable At Chennai
- Account No : 107711011001010
- Bank Name : Andhra Bank,
- Branch : Saligramam Branch, Chennai - 600 093
- Branch Code : 001077
- IFSC : ANDB0001077
- Enter the payment transfer details in the Application form
Note: If necessary, relevant short films and film clips that are used in the classes will be emailed to every student in advance, they have to download them and keep it ready playable during the online classes. Also Assignment, Presentation and Video clips (short films and films clips) will be shared.