120 Hrs (30 hrs - Online, 90 hrs - Campus and Project)
- • The course will provide you an opportunity to explore about the nuances of Film Direction.
• On Successful completion, this course will help you to become an Assistant Director or a Short film-maker.
No of weeks: 15 weekends
• Online Classes will be held for 2 Hrs per Day on weekends (Sat & Sun) - 30 hours
• Face to face class / Project @ campus will be for 6 hours on weekends - 90 hours
Participation certificate will be provided
• Anyone with an interest in filmmaking is eligible for this course.
• Qualification : 12th & Above
• Medium of Instruction: English
Candidates should have high speed internet facilities at home with Laptop/Desktop/Tab
COURSE STARTS FROM: 21/11/20
Timing: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Online Class (15 Days * 2 hrs) = 30 Hrs (only on Weekends, Both Sat & Sun)
In Campus Training: 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
(15 Days * 6) = 90 Hrs (only on Weekends, Both Sat & Sun)
Limited seats apply early.
Rs 44,000/- (inclusive of taxes). The payment has to be transferred to our bank (details given below).
Interested persons may apply online (form below) or contact us by email or by phone (+91 8086001140) for any further clarifications.
Please note that fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Name: L.V. Prasad Film & TV Academy
- Account No : 340 3874 7468
- Bank Name : State Bank of India
- Branch : Kazhakoottom Branch - 695 582
- Branch Code : 70445
- IFSC : SBIN0070445
- Enter the payment transfer details in the Application form
Note: If necessary, relevant short films and film clips that are used in the classes will be emailed to every student in advance, they have to download them and keep it ready playable during the online classes. Also Assignment, Presentation and Video clips (short films and films clips) will be shared.Enquire Now