Anyone with an interest in filmmaking is eligible for this course. The course will provide you an opportunity to explore equipment, cameras & lenses (Sony FS100 & Sony FS700, RED MX) 3-point lighting, film aesthetics, real time production, and color correction.
Like professionals in the field of medicine, engineering and information technology, cinematographers too need formal education and training in a University / Academic Institution for a strong foundation and to scale new heights in their chosen field. L V Prasad College of Media Studies is one such Center of Excellence that benefits young aspirants.
Knowledge of equipment, cameras & lensing (Sony FS100 & Sony FS700, RED MX) 3-point lighting, film aesthetics, real time production, color correction
1. Introduction to cinematography, introducing shooting floor, camera, lights and all the other equipment
2. Hands on experience in handling the camera with tripod, hand held etc. file transfers and test shoots
3. Principles of cinematography – Theory
4. Follow focus practicals – Practicals
5. Digital lessons & lessons on exposure
6. Intro to light meter, practical exposure evaluation
7. Lighting interiors and exteriors with sets
8. Aesthetic cinematography on lighting
9. Making videos and master class
10.Post production and DI
11.VFX & special shots like time lapse and others